depend on us for life
passion for healing
passion for healing
Caring for the Growing Needs of Our Community.
Sliding Fee Scale
* Add $3,960 for each additional person
How to use this scale:
- Determine the number of members in a Family Unit.
- Determine ALL income supporting the family + ALL sources of income (i.e., paystubs, alimony, social security, retirement, etc.)
- Find the number of family members in Column 1 (“Size of Family Unit”).
- Determine the range in which the patient’s “Family Income” falls.
- The column in which the patient’s “Family Income” falls indicates the percentage of Sliding Fee Scale discount.
- Print application and return to one of our health centers.
Adult patients who qualify for the Sliding Fee Scale may apply for free or reduced-cost medications through the Assisted Medication Program (AMP). You must complete an AMP application for each medication. You must submit proof of household income with each application. Examples of acceptable documents are prior year W-2’s, last three paycheck stubs, or disability checks. If approved, your medication(s) should arrive within 6-8 weeks. It is your responsibility to call your provider and request a refill 4 weeks before you are out of medicine. WHN cannot guarantee that you will meet the drug company’s rules or that your medication(s) are available through AMP. Please note: It is the strict policy of the WHN not to allow narcotic medications to be ordered through the AMP program.
Prenatal Care Program
Our Prenatal Care Program provides affordable care for pregnant patients who are uninsured, under-insured, or on Medicaid. We meet the needs of our prenatal patients by providing regular check-ups, ultrasound, lab work, health education, and postpartum care. WHN does not deliver our prenatal patients, but instead partners with other providers in the community to deliver our prenatal patients.
WHN’s Health Canters are also Presumptive Eligibility sites and we can help eligible prenatal patients apply for Hoosier Healthwise and WIC to ensure a healthy start for you and your baby. To learn more about our Prenatal Care Program, contact one of our Eligibility Navigators.
Vaccines for Children (VFC)
The VFC program provides free immunizations for children who are uninsured or on Medicaid. The VFC program may also help children whose insurance does not cover vaccinations. All VFC vaccines are free, however, there is a $5 administration fee for each vaccination. Please remember: you must bring your child’s shot records to the office visit.